Tired of the mud and debris that seems to find its way into your home regardless of how hard you try to keep it out? If you're sweeping, mopping and vacuuming more than usual, you need a new plan of attack. Interlocking paving stones could be just what you need to beat the dirty feet. Why choose interlocking stone? Read below to find out more!
- You can customize the layout. If you want to pave around that 100-year-old tree or would rather have a driveway that curves around your front entrance instead of just leading up to your garage, interlocking pavers make your design much easier.
- Interlocking pavers are more versatile than sheets of concrete, meaning they won't crack over time.
- Stonework, like a professionally paved driveway or walkways leading up to your entrance, increase the resale value of your home.
- Interlocking pavers are simple, economical and fast to install. You can walk or drive on them the same day. So if you're in a hurry to hype your home's curb appeal, interlocking pavers fit the bill.
- A walkway of interlocking paving stone keeps feet up out of the dirt, which in turn, keeps grime off your floors.
Interlocking pavers come in variety of materials that increase your home's value and its curb appeal:
- Natural stone: Made of flagstone, granite or limestone, natural stone pavers are top-of-the-line in both price and appearance.
- Brick: Made from baked clay, brick pavers lend your home an upscale feel
- Concrete: Concrete is the least expensive type of interlocking paver. It can also be dyed to match your home's exterior.
Installing interlocking pavers is quite easy. Because they interlock, no mortar is needed. Typically, this type of driveway or walkway is installed over a base of compacted earth and sand. It's quick, it's durable, and it won't shift over time. Most importantly, it looks great and will help to give your home a finished appearance.
So the next time you're flabbergasted at the amount of filth your unsuspecting family manages to track in on a daily basis, consider the benefits of adding an interlocking driveway or walkway to your landscape. It's a low-maintenance, economical alternative to concrete or asphalt. It will last you a lifetime. And even better, it will make your daily cleaning routine that much easier. Talk with a consultant today, from companies like Santerra Stonecraft, about the endless possibilities that interlocking paving stone provides. You'll be immensely glad you did.Share